Jun 6, 2012

Inspiration

I am inspired, people. By the very blog that I created (& you are reading). A year of daily writing was too much for this busy mom, but I miss my studies of poetry. I miss school, really. Yes, I was one of THOSE kids. I liked school & now miss it, especially my studies in literary forms (i.e. poetry). I guess that there is some short stories that needs my attention on my computer.

SO...

I vow to you now, my random sprinkling of regular readers (that would be you, Ron), there will be much more writing in the near future. At the very least, I will find my old notebook from the project & input the poetry that I physically wrote but never posted. :)

1 comment:

  1. I've been shouted-out to! How awesome! Yes, I do read all your stuff, and not just because you're a good writer (make no mistake, you are), but also because *you're* inspiring *me* by actually doing what I should be doing - writing! I've lost track of how many moldy old novel ideas are sitting in the back of my brain, wondering if they'll ever see the light of day. Keep the simple musings coming and the inspiration flowing!

    -Ron

    ReplyDelete