Sep 9, 2016

Girl lost

I am working really hard at my most important project to date. Finding myself. I know how I got lost... Where I got lost... When I got lost... But none of that matters. I cannot find myself there. That moment in time only exists in my mind. Sigh.

Who am I? I am so much more than I was ten years ago when I was last finding myself. And I am completely transformed from the girl I was 20 years ago. I always answer this question with my titles... I am a mom, a daughter, a sister, a friend.... But those words can describe so many people. Who am I???

I feel like a liar when I say that I am a writer, but I have been paid to write and published with ink on paper. I am a writer, though, damn it.... Oh! I am not angry at anyone but myself for selling myself short on so many things.

I feel like a liar when I think about myself... I am really lost inside of the day-to-day business that I've thrown myself into........

Who am I? Some people know the answer to this question and they know that I am lost... But not too far away. I hope to find myself soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment