Jan 30, 2011

"30 reasons why I love you"

  1. When you look at me, you see me.
  2. You have beautiful eyes.
  3. You make me laugh, a lot.
  4. I love hanging out with you.
  5. The sound of your voice gives me butterflies.
  6. You are one of the smartest people that I know.
  7. Its easy to talk to you.
  8. We seam to fit together.
  9. You are my best friend.
  10. Even when I'm asking a million questions, you answer them.
  11. You give me courage.
  12. You give me strength.
  13. I feel good when we are together.
  14. I can cry in front of you.
  15. I can be silly with you.
  16. You keep me thinking.
  17. I can see my future in you.
  18. You are kind.
  19. You are sweet.
  20. You are sexy.
  21. You know just how to kiss me.
  22. You deal when I can't.
  23. I feel safe around you.
  24. You gave me your heart.
  25. You are fun to be around.
  26. I can be quiet with you.
  27. I can be myself with you.
  28. You make me feel less empty.
  29. You make me feel like being better.
  30. You make my world better.

No comments:

Post a Comment