Aug 14, 2011

The early end to my project

Much to my dismay & my readers disappointment, my project entitled 'a year with melanie ann' has been put to an early end. I was planning on writing every day for a year. But I have had too much life this year to keep up with the project. HOWEVER, this is a good thing (of sorts) because I am going to start writing again. Just not only fiction. I am full of opinions & would love to share them. Plus, I have a notebook full of fiction that I wrote for the project but didn't have time to blog. I think that this change will be for the best (for you my loyal fans/readers & for myself).

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, Melanie! You can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so much fiction in notebooks, I just ran out of time to post it in my blog. & then I had times when I wanted to write non-fiction & had nowhere to post it. It just seams better this way.

    ReplyDelete