Jun 26, 2015

Hate

I am angry with myself.
It's more of a habit.
Image by Jim Blob Blann
Why not just blame yourself?
It seams like the thing to do.

Hurting yourself is easy,
When there is no one to stop
Those awful things you say
To yourself.

I remind myself that I am loved;
That must mean that I am worth loving,
                                                        Right?
There is something that nags at my soul.

Hating others is frowned upon, but
Hating yourself is the thing to do.
Everyone says they wish they were
Something else, someone else.

I look in the mirror and wish
That I could see me, instead of
Seeing myself through the eyes of
Others - Others that hate.

Hating others is frowned upon, but
Hating differences is the thing to do.
I am different, can you love me?
I blame myself for not being the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment