Sep 27, 2015

Finding my passion

Here I am another late night, not in bed. But this time I have a kitten at my feet and one next to me on the couch. I am blessed with furry love. 

I have an amazing live. I can see that fact. I am loved, cherished, cared for and about. I am have friend that are like family and family that are my friends. I live with the two most amazing people in the world (imo). 


I lost my passion. After becoming a mother, I gave up my identity. Now this was my choice. I'm not sure if it was right for me. But I am happy with the 7 year old that it produced. However, 7 years later, I am not the person I thought I would be at (nearly) 35.

I sought out to find my (the new me) passion. I found a job at an office I love. I found a job with a very talented mentor and friend. I found my addiction with direct sales is still strong. I found that I can be healthy and eat yummy food. Confession, my healthy food is a million times better than the left over and cold chicken nuggets that I ate for dinner tonight. I found that I needed to be teaching in some way and it needed to involve my daughter. 

I found that my passion is life! I have an amazing life!!! 

I wish a bit of happiness for everyone, because it is like a seed and will grow and grow. My happiness isn't full grown yet, and that makes me excited to see what will come. 

My passion is life and my life is my passion. All is right with me. 


"Live your life like it is the only one you have." 
- Melanie Ann (a woman, so sastified with her life that she is bold enough to quote herself)

No comments:

Post a Comment