Oct 13, 2015

And then...

I'm not sure if it's the shifting of the planets (why can't they stay in one place), the stress from the unknown, or the stress from the known, but my little bubble has been popped. I am dealing with all my issues at once: pain, fatigue, insomnia, mental fog, and trouble focusing.

This isn't the first time I've bored the ship, holy shit, but it's been a minute & I was on my way to a better place... I miss waking up, feeling rested. I miss exercising. I miss hitting my goals. It's an ugly place to be in, I want to wallow in self pity. I really do. But I am being progressive and pushing on.



I'm thankful for 'Holy Shit' because without it, I wouldn't know how good feeling good feels.

I'm thankful for sleepless nights because I can watch my daughter sleep.

I'm thankful for being tired because I can test how far I can push myself.

I'm thankful for my mental fog because my mind can freely wander.

I'm thankful for my lack of focus because it can make for interesting sober conversations.

I'm thankful for my bad days because they are mine.

I have so much to be thankful in my life but I choose to be thankful for 'Holy Shit' and that makes it just another phase, just another day, just part of my kick ass life!


No comments:

Post a Comment