Apr 25, 2020

"Song in B Flat"

Kick me under the table all you want/I won't shut up//Thank you disillusionment
Thank you frailty/Thank you consequence/Thank you thank you silence//squint your eyes and look closer/I'm not between you and your ambition//I'll be your best friend, and you'll be mine//Maybe we'll make something/But me myself I got nothing to prove//The morning rain clouds up my window, and I can't see at all/And even if I could it'd all be grey, but your picture on my wall/It reminds me that it's not so bad, it's not so bad//It starts in my toes, and I crinkle my nose/Where ever it goes I always know/That you make me smile, please, stay for a while now/Just take your time wherever you go//Oh, it's evil, babe, the way you let your grace/Enrapture me

No comments:

Post a Comment