Sep 6, 2012

Where does my rope end?

I have been under a great deal of stress lately. Now I have been wondering how far do I have to go to get to the end? My rope if way too long and I'm ready to drop. I can't hold on much longer and it won't be pretty if I fall.

In a twist of fate, I'm getting support for the least likely of sources and hitting a wall where there should be a nice little hole to crawl in and hide.

The best/worst twist is that I have fantabulously maveliocitic news that I can't share. I almost feel like it would be bad luck to say anything and (at the flip of the same coin) bad luck not to be vibing my karma off, thanking the universe for the realization of my positive thoughts.

If I said I can't win, then I would be right. So, I will just say... I am coming up in the world and big things are happening.

(I just have to keep holding on until everything is out.)

Sent from my Palm Pixi on the Now Network from Sprint

No comments:

Post a Comment