Feb 16, 2011

"Status update"

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.: (F)ight for you. (R)espect you. (I)nvolve you. (E)ncourage you. (N)eed you. (D)eserve you and (S)tand by you.

Reality can NEVER be as good as your fairy tale...... your fairy tale will NEVER be your reality... unitl someone can prove me wrong Im so living on a cloud!!!!!

be who you are and say what you feel... because those who matter don't mind... and those who mind don't matter.

Ten nine eight and I'm breaking away...
I'm all dressed up and I'm ready to play...
Seven six five four and I'm all over you...
Counting three two one and I'm having fun...

‎*some times love is too deep and you get lost in the notion . im glad i got someone by side each and every day . good night. ily .♥

Some people live in such small minds, I mean worlds lol "Just sayin"

Right click left click the scroll the mouse..

Damn you russel stover! how am I supposed to know what flavor is in the little chocolates if you don't put the legend on the lid!?!?!?

Im starting to feel as if I don't really need an artificial friend. Or have I always been this way?

‎"Once more, with feeling"


This is a form of "poetry" that I learned in a college class that I took. Really! Its about putting together things that don't really belong together, but that have a something in common. 


These are ten real status updates from some of my friends (and myself). (I left out the more personal updates for privacy reasons.) I'm hoping that I can find the notebook from that class as we did some really far out styles of poetry. 


I am going to put some pages up with examples of my professor's work (he is a "Digital Poet") and links to other pages about poetry & a page explaining my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment